Gred and his girlfriend were on the street when he met a friend. That friend asked him whether his memory was recovered.
- Yes, of course! - Gred answered happily - I was treated by all methods. Now, I am fine!
- That’s great! What is the name of the hospital where you were treated?
Gred couldn’t remember any thing. After a long time thinking, suddenly, he smiled and asked his friend:
- Hey, what is the name of the flower having a long stalk, sweet smell and a lot of thorns?
- Is that rose?
- Yes, that’s right! - Gred was very pleased - It is rose.
Then he turned to his girlfriend:
- Rose, do you remember the name of that hospital?