A girl asked a psychiatrist:
- Doctor, how to know whether a person, whose appearance is completely normal, has mental problems or not?
- Very easy - the doctor answered - Ask that person a simple question which can be answered easily. If he can’t answer or splutter, it means he has mental problems.
- What question, for example? - the girl was curious — can you make a try on me?
- For example: Capital Cook went around the world three times and he died in one of these three times. In which of these three times did he died?
The girl thought for a few minutes and said with a worried smile:
- Could you ask me an other question? I think I don’t know much about history ...